Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome

Hello my fellow entrepreneurs. I would like to welcome you to my new blog,  "It's Just Business". I created this blog with you in mind. Being in business for yourself  can be quite the task. I mean, let's face it, we all have lives. Some of us still have to work a 9 to 5 in addition to our own business. We have children, husbands, wives, mortgages, rent, car notes, and the list goes on. But what if I told you that being in business could be easy with the right help? That's where I come in. My name is Coach Sandra. I am a business coach for the new entrepreneur with the goal of not only getting into business, but staying in business and being successful at it. No one starts a business with the hope of seeing it fail. No, we start our businesses to live a life free from bosses, deadlines, and time clocks. Working with me can bring you to a level you never thought you could reach in your business ventures. I will be posting helpful hints, information, and advice to help you along on this complicated road called entrepreneurship. It's a road most often traveled alone, but isn't it great to know that now you have someone that can travel it with you?

Until next time,

~Coach Sandra~

P.S. I would love to hear from you. Send your thoughts, questions, and comments to coachsand@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment