Thursday, September 9, 2010

Change is Good

Change is Good. It allows us to embrace new things about our lives that can make us a better person. I made a change for the better when I decided to become an entrepreneur. I decided that it was time to change the old way of doing things, like working long hours for very little pay and not getting where I wanted to be in life. I worked hard but I barely made enough to pay my bills. Now, I still work hard, but I love it. I can take time off when I want to and do things that others only wish that they could do.

Another change I was made was deciding that it was time to go full force with the marketing for my book, "Foolish". This book is a tool that though it be fiction, is being used to educate people about the dangers of being in a toxic relationship. I say toxic because the wrong relationship can prove to be dangerous to both parties involved. The reality is that someone could lose their life. In the book I share the signs of an abusive partner, as well as how to tell if someone you love is being abused.

My hope is that you realize what needs to be changed in your life and then take the needed steps to make that change happen. Trust me, your life will improve dramatically.

Change is Good.

~ Sandra Peoples~

No comments:

Post a Comment