Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Get Excited About Your Future


Hi everybody! Sandra, the Motivator is here! Today I just wanted to share a message with you to let you know that it's time to get excited about your future. Your past does not determine how far you can and will go in life. Your future is bright and something to look forward to.

This morning I was thinking about all of the things that I have gone through in my past, and how God brought me out of all of that mess. I am alive because he loved me so much! And for that I am so grateful because I realize that I am here for a bigger purpose. I am bigger than the things of my past!

I often think about Tyler Perry and how he says that however low you go, ask God to take you that much higher.

So, right now, you may be sharing a one bedroom apartment with your kids. Guess what, it doesn't have to stay that way. If you start to see yourself living in a bigger, better home, you can live in it!

We cannot base our future life on our past or present circumstances.

I know you probably here that a lot, but guess what, it's true.

If we want to have a brighter future, we have to quit focusing on the darkness of the past.

I just wanted to share that with you today.

Remember, Think Big. Dream Bigger.

~Dr. Sandra~

No comments:

Post a Comment