Monday, January 27, 2014

How To Control Your Finances As A Freelancer

If you are self-employed as a freelancer and you offer one to one services to clients, more than likely you also have to play the role of being a bookkeeper. And that isn't always an easy feat.
Our money is not certain and overspending for the month could mean the difference between paying a bill or buying food for the month.
It is important to get your finances under control. And I think I may have found the perfect solution.
 I joined a program called Financial Fitness Club. Doing so has helped me to finally get my finances in perspective so that I can do more in my business.
If you are a freelancer or any form of an entrepreneur, you probably base your income on how many clients you have booked for the month. Assuming all the clients pay their invoices on time, you can pretty much bank on the amount you will have to spend. But, if you don't have a budget in place to help you get a grip on that spending, you will soon find yourself broke and living from client to client. If you're like me, you can't guarantee when the next client is coming or where they are coming from.

That's one of the reasons why this particular program is so important.

The Financial Fitness Club is a program that teaches people how to get their finances under control, as well as how to make some extra money online.

They have a program called 'Every Dollar Counts', where you have to account for every single dollar that you spend each day. I was able to get a mental picture of where my money was going and how much of it. I saw that as soon as I made money a big chunk of it was already spent, and what wasn't already spent would soon be on a pair of cute shoes or a handbag. There was no real budget in place. I spent whatever I wanted without regard.

The Financial Fitness Club was started in July of 2013 by two friends in Oklahoma and since then, the program has helped transform the lives and finances of thousands of people across the globe.

To join the club, you have to make a one time investment of $50 and after that, you get access to the 'Every Dollar Counts' program and some other programs and services the company offers. And if you share the program with others, you are paid a referral fee of $5-$10 for each person that you refer. What a way to sweeten the deal.

It's in the best interest of everyone to get a grip on their finances so you can know how much you're spending and to start saving for a rainy day.

Until next time,








P.S. Interested in learning more about The Financial Fitness Club? Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment