Friday, March 7, 2014

What Makes You Want To Write?


This post if for my readers who also happen to be authors. If you are like me, you have that one song that has the right music, the right beat, that gets your fingers moving across the keyboard. One song that gets me writing, (because I write books mainly about bad relationships) is  The Worst by Jhene` Aiko.
I am greatly inspired by different genres of music. I pick the type of music that matches my mood. Nothing special.
If I am in a real pissy mood, I pick a song that matches that. (It seems like this mood helps me to write some of my best scenes by the way :)
What kind of music do you write to?
What makes you want to write?
Please share your comments below.




 Until next time,








P.S. Have you joined my mailing list yet? If you haven't already, what are you waiting for? Sign up here.  I'm giving away something special just for joining me.

No comments:

Post a Comment