Friday, September 2, 2011

Need a Dose of Inspiration? Deborah Clark Has It For You.


This Month's Success Story is a True Inspiration. Allow me to introduce you,
Prophetess Deborah Clark

BIO:
God began to speak to me on a daily basis and I was inspired by the Holy Spirit to search the scriptures and transcribe His words into letters. Originally, I thought these letters were just for me, but I quickly realized they were meant for others too. As I shared them, not only did they change my life, but others were encouraged, uplifted, and received hope in the midst of despair. Every word that you read is prophetic and can be confirmed through the scriptures. God expressed to me that these letters will be used to inform, inspire, encourage, elevate and illuminate His people. These letters are also used for correction, direction and motivation. No matter where you are in your journey, I am confident that these letters possess the power to change and rearrange your situation.
God promises that if you will listen with your heart and begin to do what He says, you will soon see that God and His Word are one and where the Word is -- so is the Spirit of the Lord. Since I began writing in June of 2010, I have shared these letters with many groups and I have been asked to read the letters at future speaking engagements. I have been invited to read His letters on a weekly basis to Pastors and church leaders and also for a prominent prayer line. God has ensured me that these letters will minister to millions around the world. He has a message for the nations and I am one of the vessels that He is using for such a time as this.
There is no coincidence that my name is Deborah. The Prophetess, Deborah in the Bible, had a remarkable relationship with God. Like Deborah, my insight and confidence has given me a unique position to inspire God's people. My purpose is to serve God and to be available to others. Deborah, the Prophetess, accomplished great things because she was willing to be led by God and so am I.



EXCERPT:
As far as God is concerned there are no "coincidences". The fact that you are here and reading this text this very moment should serve as a clear indication that your life's journey has meaning and purpose.  To assist you on this journey, God sent a Prophetess, Deborah Clark and who by the power of the Holy Spirit, she has written love letters just for you.  Letters have been used over centuries to do many things. Letters are used to inform and inspire; to encourage, elevate and illuminate. Letters are used for correction, direction and motivation. No matter where you are in your journey the effects of a love letter can be long lasting and serve to bring hope in the midst of despair.  Please enjoy Letters From God with Prophetess Deborah Clark and may your soul be refreshed.
Please visit www.lettersfromalmightygod.com to listen to a letter from God.

Very Sincerely,
Deborah L. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment