Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Services for Writers and Entrepreneurs

Wow! It's so hard to believe that 2011 is almost gone and we are on the brink of a brand new year. With that being said, have you given any thought to your promotional methods for your business, book, product or service? Just in case you haven't, don't worry. I have.
In 2012, I have many plans in store because as always, I am thinking about entrepreneurs. I am also always looking for ways to help writers make more money doing what they love, which is of course, writing. I believe that as a writer, you should be able to make big money writing.
I have new services that I am offering in 2012 to help entrepreneurs to grow their businesses online and learn how to make more money in their business. Let's face it: none of us that have chosen the entrepreneurial path has done so to continue to work for someone. I didn't.
When I chose to become an entrepreneur and work from home, I did so because of my children.
I was sick and tired of working long hours, weekends and holidays in a nursing home. I often worried about my oldest daughter, wondering if her grandmother made it to pick her up on time, or, if something happened at school. You know, the basic mother worries. I wondered if my youngest daughter would even recognize that I was her mother. I worked so hard I didn't know what day it was, nor the season. I only knew that I had worked today so I had tomorrow off, or that I had worked three days straight and today was my off day.
My kids and I did nothing over the summer. I almost cried when I realized that I had worked the entire summer away and hadn't even noticed that it was time for my oldest daughter to go BACK to school.
When did she even get out.
I had to miss parent teacher conferences and report card pickups because I worked second shift.
All this working and I still was barely making it.
I knew that there had to be a better life for me.
I just had no idea of where to find it.
So, I continued to work for a little while longer, then, I hurt my back.
I couldn't work in a nursing home anymore.
And, I was battling depression from going through a divorce. (Want to know the reason for my divorce? Get your copy of my book,Foolish).
So, I had to do something. My book was doing okay, but not well enough to pay the rent or anything like that. And my other book was out of print because I had refused to renew my contract with them.
I had two kids to take care of.
So, I started looking for work from home jobs.
Well, you know how that goes.
You sign up for all of these sites that promise to provide legit work from home opportunities when really, they fill your email inbox with junk, and charge you an arm and a leg to join their program.
I had tried everything.
Then I realized, I could make money from home writing things. And I could teach others how to do the same.
So, I started writing. And teaching classes. And learning online marketing.
Then it clicked. I was on to something.
I was starting to see a change in my finances.
I could be at home with my kids.
I no longer had to miss the parent teacher conferences. (Which I love by the way)
So, for 2012, I am on a mission.
I want to teach writers and entrepreneurs how to make money online. How to profit from their passions, fall in love with their businesses and learn to create the kind of life they truly want to live.
Their dream lives.
Now, in doing this, I have new services that I will be unveiling in the coming weeks. So, if you want to be in the know, all you have to do is follow this blog. I will be letting you know all about the services, how you can benefit and get involved and work with me personally.
I will also be unveiling my brand new company created to help struggling writers and entrepreneurs to stop doing so.
So stay tuned,
~Sandra~
P.S.
Please feel free to share my posts with your friends. Especially if they are in business or are writers looking to cash in on the power of writing. Writing pays.

No comments:

Post a Comment