Thursday, November 14, 2013

Does A Cheating Lover Automatically Mean Death To A Relationship?

I have never liked people who cheat. I just don't think it's fair at all. So when I find myself involved with one, of course, I wanted to take revenge into my own hands. But then I thought long and hard and realized that my trying to get revenge on someone would not be a good thing; for either one of us. You see, it started in 2010, a few months after my divorce was finalized. I met a guy I used to date in middle school, online. It started out as a really innocent thing, then quickly turned into something else. I fell in love, or lust, or something. I was very blind to the fact that this guy was playing me like a Nintendo game. Long story short, in the end, there were two women; myself and the mother of his kids, whom he happened to still be dating the six months he was dating me. Talk about being a cheat. So what causes people to cheat? Why do some people find it so hard to be faithful? And why do people use the word 'LOVE' so loosely? A cheating lover kind of makes a person want to give up on love. Wouldn't you rather just be by yourself than be constantly hurt by the hands of another? People deal with being cheated on in different ways. It often results in acts of violence that end with undesirable results, such as those in the video listed above. Click here to see how woman nearly lost her life when she cheated on her husband. Cheating hurts families. It causes relationships to fall apart. Trust goes out the door. It is the very reason why so many marriages end every year. Why so many people find themselves single, year after year. Here's my advice to you cheating spouses and you lovers of all things cheating: stop it! Choose one person to be with and stick with them. If you feel that the love is gone, it's better to walk away from the relationship, rather than lead them on and drag a third person into the equation. Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment