Monday, November 18, 2013

Meet The Wedding Planner Of The Self-Publishing Industry.

When you plan to self-publish a book, you probably have a gazillion questions?

The first, and most important one, is probably this: where do I start?

Or, how can I publish a book without going broke?

Either way, you are in the right place.

You ever watched a wedding planner at work?

You know how she plans every aspect of the wedding down to the very last detail.

That's the kind of support you're going to find here in the coming months.


In case you have never heard of me, my name is Dr. Sandra Peoples, and for the past decade I have been helping hundreds of authors to successfully self-publish their own books.

And now, I would like to add you to me roster.

  • Do you plan to publish your book in the New Year?
  • Are you tired of falling for all the hype and lies from people who are only out to get your money and not really wanting to help you publish a book?

If either of these describe you, then I think it's time we talked.

I have a few spots opening up here in the coming weeks and if you are truly serious about building a brand and a career as a writer and author, then I would love to work with you.
I am very selective about the people I work with because with every project I put out there, my name and reputation are on the line. I help authors with every last detail of bringing their projects to print, from making sure their book is edited and proofread, to finding a great cover designer, to securing distribution. I take the load and the stress off of my authors and they thank me for it.

So, if you are ready to add 'Author' to your resume`, shoot me an email to coachsand@gmail.com and we can get started from there.

If you haven't already, Join the AUTHORity mailing list.   This is the place you want to be in order to stay on top of things happening in the self-publishing realm, as well as some creative and inexpensive ways to promote your book.

I'm excited. There are lots of new things coming your way.

Stay tuned,


No comments:

Post a Comment